Floor Covering Stages ;
- Current soil analysis
- Designing a coating suitable for the existing floor
- Preparation of the surface
- Making a primer coat
- Making the appropriate coating system
- Existing Soil Analysis;
- Roughness control of existing floors,
- Concrete class should be at least C20 (compressive strength should be 25 N / mm²), concrete surface tensile strength should be at least 1.5 N / mm 2 (pull-off test result).
- Surface clean, smooth, dense and dry (relative moisture content of concrete 4%)
- Completing the channel, strainer, manhole and installation plans with mutual negotiations before coating,
- Making waterproofing of concrete and / or various reinforced concrete elements directly sitting on the ground or exposed to water due to external factors, and solving the application details in a way that eliminates the water threat,
- Pre-determining the slopes in the application areas and completing them completely,
- Application details such as ducts, grids, strainers, metal parts etc. and the material types to be used must be determined in advance.
- Deciding the Coating System
- The coating system is decided on the basis of values such as concrete properties, usage purposes, service loads, desired chemical values on the ground, and manufacturer’s recommendations. (Polyurethane floor covering, epoxy coating, epoxy paint, self-leveling coating, etc.)
- Surface Preparation on Existing Soils;
- Opening of joints and cracks in existing floors,
- Abrasion and roughening of the surface with machines suitable for the selected coating (blastrac, diamond stone, rot-tiger, sanding machine, etc.),
- Completely cleaning of free particles on the surface,
- Cleaning all surfaces with industrial brooms.
- Floor Repairs
- Repairing joints and cracks with epoxy repair mortar (epoxy mortar) in accordance with the selected epoxy recipe,
- Making Proper Coating System
- The coating system is applied, which you will determine in accordance with the properties of the concrete on the floor and your purpose of use, the loads on your coating, the desired chemical values on the floor and by evaluating the prices given.
Sikafloor 21 PurCem High Performance Polyurethane Coating System
It is a three-component, polyurethane and special binder reinforced high performance industrial floor coating system with high chemical and mechanical strength, which can be applied with a trowel of 4-12 mm.
Usage areas :
- Food and beverage industry
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Packaging industry
- Production Facilities
- Industrial kitchens
- Paper industry
- It does not allow bacteria to grow, it is hygienic.
- It does not contain any stain. It is easy to clean.
- It creates a dust-free and non-slip surface.
- It has high resistance to aggressive chemicals.
- It has very high abrasion and impact resistance.
- It can be applied on 7-day concrete. Curing time is very short.
- It can be laid without joints in large areas.
Please click for the Chemical Resistance Chart .
Standard colors are gray, green, yellow, cream, orange and red. Apart from these colors, special production is not possible.
Depending on the ambient conditions and the type of material, colors may fade at different rates. However, there is no reduction in the performance of the material.
Sikafloor 21 N Application Method:
- Existing concrete surfaces are purified and cleaned from loose parts and slurry layer with the help of special abrasive machines.
- Cracks in the existing floor are opened and repaired with epoxy mortar.
- As a primer layer, epoxy primer Sikafloor 156 is applied to the surface with a consumption of 300 g / m².
- The installations, grids, channels, strainers, manholes and joints on the surface are reviewed and necessary detail studies are made.
- The process is completed by applying 2 coats of Sikafloor 21 N Purcem with an average thickness of 4 mm on epoxy primed areas.