When it comes to polyurethane coating, Purcem and Ucrete, products of Sika and Basf, come to mind. Products are more pronounced with brand names. Since the product is obtained by modifying the cement-based material with polyurethane and applied in a few mm thickness, it would be more correct to call it “Polyurethane screed”. Here we will talk about the Sikafloor Purcem product we are applying. Polyurethane screed: It is a three-component, self-leveling mortar coating that is resistant to medium and heavy loads, abrasion and high chemical effects, colored, containing cement and aggregate.
It enables us to obtain surfaces that can be easily cleaned and aesthetically pleasing, with smooth aggregate texture, and moderately non-slip. Usually 4.5-6 mm thick application is made.
- Cold storages, freezers, coolers,
- Wet or dry areas, food production facilities,
- Industrial kitchens,
- Chemical facilities,
- It has high chemical resistance. Resistant to a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, amines, alkalis, solvents and salts.
- Since the thermal expansion coefficient is close to concrete, problems such as cracking and separation are not experienced in expansion and contraction. It maintains its performance and physical properties over a wide temperature range from -40ºC (-40ºF) to + 120ºC (239ºF).
- Since the bond strength is higher than the tensile strength of concrete, there will be collapse due to concrete.
- It has no smell.
- Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- It has high mechanical strength. It changes shape under impact but does not crack or detach from the surface.
- It has high abrasion resistance due to its silica aggregate structure.
- It is applied as one piece, it is jointless. In addition, there is no need for an expansion joint.
- It is easy to maintain and repair.
Download Files Related to Sikafloor Purcem:
Photographs from Various Areas with Sikafloor Purcem Applied
Tags: Polyurethane, coating, purcem, ucrete, sika purcem, polyurethane coating izmir, ucrete izmir, purcem izmir, polyurethane concrete, sikafloor purcem.