Sikafloor®-CureHard-24 (Ashford Formula Competitor)
Sodium silicate based transparent, surface hardener, dust inhibitor, coating and curing agent for concrete
Product Description Sikafloor®-CureHard-24 is a one-component, sodium silicate based clear liquid that provides curing, hardening and coating of fresh or hardened concrete with a high solid content.
- Horizontal, old and new concrete surfaces that require light to medium wear resistance, eg. warehouses, industrial factories, shops, shopping malls, park structures, service stations, hangars etc.
- In concrete floors where there is no specific curing efficiency or requirements of standards
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- As anti-dust in prefabricated concrete elements
Features / Benefits
- Ready to use
- It is easy to apply
- Increases chemical resistance and abrasion resistance compared to concrete that has not been applied.
- Reduces dusting of concrete surfaces
- Reduces water loss of fresh concrete during hardening
- Makes it easy to clean
- Does not yellow
- It has good penetration
- Does not contain solvent
- Colorless and odorless
- Environment friendly